Thursday, July 1, 2010

Lauren WK (Model)



Credits:

Lauren WK (Model)
Andrea Martini (Makeup Artist)
Belle_Morte (Wardrobe Stylist)

Lauren and I have shot together several times since early in her career. She's one of my favorite people to shoot and usually crashes on my couch during the duration of her trips to Philly. We never really have a solid plan whenever we shoot, just wing it and hope for gold. This time however we had makeup artist Andrea Martini and wardrobe stylist Belle Morte asking to join us so we jumped at the opportunity to work with such talent. They did an amazing job and we were thrilled with the outcome.

The other half of our shoots we did on our own, which yielded this black and white series that I absolutely love.



Lauren WK

Lauren WK

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful photography. I love the shots and the model is very intriguing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great model, great angle, great image! I really like it.

    ReplyDelete