Sunday, January 24, 2010

Alysha Nett


Alysha Nett, originally uploaded by FashionAndAdvertisingDotCom.

One of the coolest models I've ever had the pleasure of shooting, miss Alysha Nett was on my favorites list on Modelmayhem for a while. The problem is she lives in Kansas, so I suspected I'd never have a chance to work with her. Lo and behold I get an email one day telling me she's coming to town!

Had a great time working with her. She's got one of my favorite hair styles and reminds me a bit of a cross between Agyness Deyn (supermodel) and 80's teen icon Mary Stuart Masterson in the movie Some Kinda wonderful, all with great ink.

The next day we went to a nice breakfast with Jerry Bennett and she did some kick ass work with him as well.



Alysha Nett

Alysha Nett

Alysha Nett

No comments:

Post a Comment